Friday 5 July 2013

scarves is the way to go







I LOVE SCARVES. I thought I was addicted to scarves because of my allergic reaction to cold but after treatment I realized it was actually my fashion statement.

I have so many scarves; all colours, sizes, shapes and materials and if I was told to pick one thing that I would never leave home without I would definitely pick a scarf.

Wearing a scarf is one of the easiest ways to enhance any outfit! Chic, stylish scarves add color to any wardrobe and gives you that put-together, fashionista look. If you are not quite sure how to wear a scarf or think you can’t pull it off have no fear. I have stumbled upon 25 ways of rocking scarves and I’m definitely going to put my many scarves into use. 

Scarves aren’t just for keeping your neck warm during the cold seasons only, they can beautifully complement any ensemble. From your business attire to your weekend wear to your night-on-the-town look, there’s a scarf for every occasion. Once you see how easy it is to incorporate a scarf into any outfit, you’ll have a scarf collection that rivals your shoe collection. So the next time you bump into me on a hot sunny day with a scarf don’t get surprised I’ll be simply rocking one of  my many scarves.

Watch this….














No comments:

Post a Comment